Their ‘Executive Members’ are on hand to help visitors connect to expert advice, and they host informative talks and workshops.
The Knowledge Hub presents:
“Are you planning with a “Triple Bottom Line” in mind?”
With approaching 11,000 member businesses, Cornwall Business Forum is uniquely placed to understand the very special nature of the business community in Cornwall and provide solutions to a wide array of business challenges.
Their Knowledge Hub is a central part of how they support and help member businesses achieve their goals. Staffed by the “Executive Members” of the Cornwall Business Forum, the Knowledge Hub delivered a series of topical presentations and stories at the show and members were on hand to spend time with visitors to share their knowledge.
In 2020 the theme in the Knowledge Hub focused on “People; Planet; Profit“. Technology and processes are at the heart of adopting an environment strategy. Advice was on hand in the Knowledge Hub for the following topics:
- Compliance – Legal Requirements & Simplification.
- Business Planning – Agile; Succession; Process.
- Financial – Monitoring; Measuring; Informed Decisions.
- Marketing – Digital; Print; Word of Mouth etc – Which is right for your world?
- Logistics – Electric vehicles – part of your future?
- Food & Waste Management – A positive plan.
Questioning yourself and improving on any one of these topics can add to your environmental credentials, your engagement with people and your profit. Improving on all of them will bring an exponential return.