Many thanks to those of you who visited the show this year and filled in our post show survey. It made for great reading! 63% of visitors had been to the show before, with 37% making their first visit. 69% were either satisfied or very satisfied with the variety of exhibitors at the show. For those who exhibited at the show, it’s worth noting that while 34% placed orders at the show, 44% placed orders after the show, so don’t forget to follow up on those leads! For those of you into social media, 69% of visitors to the show use Facebook, and 40% are now on Twitter – don’t forget you can follow the show there @expowest_uk.
Here are just a few of the lovely things people said about the show:
- “There is always something new to see. I usually buy at least one new product each time. The displays were all good and people very helpful and friendly“.
- “It gives me new ideas, chances to network, catch up with old friends, and it’s a great day out“.
- “It’s amazing for new ideas and meeting new contacts; our first visit last year turned out to be fruitful so this year was a must. Keep up the good work!“.
- “It helps to see our suppliers face to face and have the opportunity to discuss with them any issues or give them feedback and to meet new suppliers and see & taste products“.
- “The show highlights new suppliers and products. We can look and feel the quality of items that we may not get to see otherwise. For example, we ordered new aprons because we could see and feel the quality and speak to the suppliers directly, we liked what we saw and we ordered“.
- “It’s great to meet existing clients as well as new customers and suppliers, all in one place“.
We’re not resting on our laurels though. We’ll be looking at all the facts, figures and comments and working hard to put together another great Expowest Cornwall in 2015 – don’t forget to put Tuesday 3rd – Thursday 5th March in your diaries now!