For example, 70% of visitors have been before, with 30% making their first trip to the show, and 37% of visitors always attend. 65% of visitors would definitely recommend the show to others, and 26% probably would. 75% of visitors were either satisfied or very satisfied with the variety of exhibitors, and 86% were satisfied or very satisfied with the venue. More importantly, 30% of visitors found 5 or more new suppliers at the show, 35% placed orders at the show, while 44% placed orders after the show.
Here’s just a few of the lovely things visitors had to say about the show:
- “Came away with a very positive feeling about the show & made many contacts for future reference. Thanks for putting on such a good variety of displays. Your staff were all very courteous & helpful & we came away with good information & lots of inspiration“.
- “The way everything was presented and laid out was very good. My husband and I thought it was the best one we have been to“.
- “Overall since you have been running the show it is a lot better, in particular the visitor area immediately when you arrive and the general range of exhibitors. Well done and thank you“.
- “We have no plans to visit other related shows this year, yours is at the perfect time and the location is pretty good as well“.
- “It is so useful to see and meet the businesses that we all use to discuss, get information or just put a face to a name. Running a B&B you tend to work in isolation so it’s a good opportunity to get new ideas. Certainly the best that I’ve been to, loads to see and do and a lot more interactive!!“.
- “It’s great to meet up with old and new suppliers and put faces to names rather than just talking on the phone or emailing, and to actually see and taste products on offer“.
- “It’s great to find new products and services – although so much is now available on-line it really helps to see, taste and touch real products before buying“.
We’ll be looking at all these facts, figures and comments and working hard to put together another great Expowest Cornwall in 2016 – don’t forget to put Tuesday 1st – Thursday 3rd March in your diaries now! In the meantime, while 40% of visitors are on twitter, only 30% of those follow the show, so if you’re not following us, why not follow the show at @expowest_uk?